Bus Driver, East Ham – up to £15.50 per hour
We are looking for PCV licence holders to join a large family run TFL business in London as a professional PCV Bus Driver.
As a public transport provider, the aim is to offer excellent customer service and you will need to prove to that you have the right qualities to join the team as a Bus Driver. If you enjoy working with the public and safety is important to you then we would like to hear from you.
PCV Bus Driver Requirements:
– Full UK Driving licence
– Driver Qualification Card (CPC)
– No more than 6 penalty points on your licence
– No driving bans in the last 5 years
– You must be flexible in your approach to work and prepared to work shifts
– You must possess good customer service skills
PCV Bus Driver Role:
– Full Time, 5 days out of 7
– Overtime available
– Rolling shift pattern
– Provide a safe level of transport for the public
– Deliver strong customer service
Bus Driver Package:
– Good rates of pay
– Overtime with enhanced rates
– Free Uniform
– Free travel on all London Buses/Underground/DLR/London Overground. Nominee pass is obtainable after three months service.
– Excellent training and development opportunities including driver City & Guilds and CPC Periodic approved training courses.
|PCV,All Jobs||Bus Driver||Full Time|
Please refer to the Job description above